Any ideas on how I can improve or add stuff to the map?

Richard Blonski

L1: Registered
Aug 21, 2016
So I'm making a payload map, still not sure if I want it staged or not.

So far I've made the area where the match starts (before the 1st capturable point.)
I know that there are a lot of wrong things right now in the map, however, I couldn't think of anything to add in terms of defences for both teams (apart from making a defensive position in a broken wooden building.

My plan for the map is to have a structure like upward (I mean like, one team has height advantage while the other doesn't vice versa.)

In addition, I'm making this map for the community to enjoy and for my girlfriend because she likes payload A LOT.

Please feel free to leave a suggestion and leave comments about how bad the map is :)
it's my first map so it should be bad at first but I hope with the help of the community will make it much better.

Oh and feel free to edit the images, if you need more screenshots just ask me.

-Thanks! and have a good day.

PICTURES:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Richard Blonski

L1: Registered
Aug 21, 2016
More Images as requested :).

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)