annoying bold text in hammer

fanqmon

L1: Registered
Feb 13, 2015
I launched hammer about a week ago and since then some text in the program is now in bold. Most notable the text for the screen elements section, which is really annoying because it now takes up 1/3 of the screen. I also get bold text on the startup window (select a game configuration to use), the run map pop-up window, and also in a few other places.

I really don't know what could of caused this and can't figure out how to change it back. I was thinking maybe a windows update tweaked my text or something, so I tried changing text through windows personalization, but it didn't help. does anyone have any suggestions ?

what it looks like:
LnE1ShU.png

Last edited:

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
What's your screen resolution?

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
the startup window (select a game configuration to use)

Completely unrelated, but that is in fact an error. You can only choose TF2 anyways, so it's a good idea to get rid off. Here is a video that explains how to fix it. You will only need the first 5 minutes of it.

What's your screen resolution?

Looking at the screenshot, which is in fullscreen, most likely 1360 x 741.

Last edited by a moderator:

fanqmon

L1: Registered
Feb 13, 2015
Completely unrelated, but that is in fact an error. You can only choose TF2 anyways, so it's a good idea to get rid off. Here is a video that explains how to fix it. You will only need the first 5 minutes of it.

Oh thank you I didn't realize it was an error. I fixed it :)

Last edited by a moderator: