CP angeles

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Languid, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Languid

Languid L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  2. Penguin

aa Penguin Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome

Positive Ratings:
    Where's the rest of it?

3. Languid

Positive Ratings:
    This is all i've got jeez

4. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    need more charger spots like the bottom of the slopes in hightower though pyro kind of ruins that so i get that.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Is this 3CPAD? Also, that BLU overlay looks weird, I doubt anyone would start to put a logo on an unfinished building.

6. Turbo Lover

aa Turbo Lover Fight me under Glasgow Central Station

Positive Ratings:
    That's a big twinki- deathpit.

7. koeny33

koeny33 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Looks kinda scary to me xD. You should expand it some more. I like the style.

8. Languid

Positive Ratings:
    Its meant to be 3 stage a/d (I might give stage 3 a third point ;D )

As for the logo, the first stage is meant to be a blue construction site that red have occupied and destroyed slightly but yeah its not that logical

9. Doctor Paprika

Doctor Paprika L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Nothing about this map is logical, so don't worry about.

This is a really fun map to goof around in, but it's not just because of some gimmicky bullshit like Mario Kart or rocket-jumping maps. I would never try to have an actual balanced game in it because the edges and levels make griefing and spam too problematic, but there's a way for every class to have some ridiculous fun here.

Demoknights and airblast Pyros are the obvious choices to this map into a lunatic asylum, but the only classes that don't have the same potential are the Heavy and Medic. There are a lot of little rails and nooks for Spies to hide in. Engineers can build their stuff on lower levels where they're really hard to get at. Scouts with triple or quadruple jump can navigate all around and are hard to push off. Soldiers that are good at rocket jumping and air juggling can abuse the ledges almost as much as airblasts. The narrow walkways form beautiful, open air tunnels to snipe through.