Alrighty, Hello...I guess?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Donk, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Donk

Donk L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello!
    My name is Gravitational Donk, But most people just call me Donk. You can if you want to, too?

Okay I have no Idea how to start this off, we've broken that bridge already. I'm still very new to the concept of creating maps, as for the last year I've been practicing in the ranges of digital art. I truly wish to become a map creator, as seeing the inspiring works of... Everyone, has brought me to wish to one day be somewhat mediocre compared to the greatest map-makers,

Welp, that's it. Hope to see ya soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. PevWolf

PevWolf Un-Notable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hey there Donk!
    Welcome to the TF2Maps website, were glad your'e interested in mapping and have tons of resources to help you out! To start off, one of our administrators, UEAKCrash, has made wonderful video tutorials on how to start TF2 mapping, which can be found here.
    Additionally, we have a sub-forum of Mapping Questions and Discussion for any questions you have along the way. You could also take a look at some of the threads in Tutorials and Resources for further help.
    I'm gald to see your interest in mapping and look forward to seeing your future work.

Pev

Oh, and by the way, I saw you liked making digital art. We have a General Art Thread if you wanted to share any of that with the community.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SmallBiscuit

SmallBiscuit L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    welcome to the community! Just wanted to say hi! also, i personally recommend starting with a koth map, as they are the easiest to make, but i also recommend not sticking with it, as in this community, we have 601 koth maps... instead, branch out, try other gamemodes...

but besides that, welcome to the community! its great to see a new face around here!

4. n8five484

n8five484 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hello there and welcome to our community!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  5. basilhs333

basilhs333 L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
  6. worMatty

aa worMatty Repacking Evangelist

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome, Donk. I'm interested to know more about your digital art. Perhaps you could show us?

7. Bull

Bull L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the community man! Hope you'll enjoy your time here.