Aloha, ya'll

The_Virgo

L1: Registered
Jul 3, 2012
It's about 1:10am, I'm tired and can't fall alseep because it's too hot (I'm an insomniac) and I'm using my crappy laptop ... so, out of boredom and desperation, I guess I'll introduce myself.

I'm The Virgo ... and yes, I am a Virgo. (September 20th, 1993) Ever since I got the Orange Box in 2007, took my computer to someone who had the internet to install it (this was back before we had internet access, thanks to technologically challenged parents) and started tinkering with Hammer in 2008, I've been casually mapping for years now, sadly, however, lacking that certain something needed to actually, you know, finish the maps. So, chances are, any WiPs I show you will never get finished, especially considering how busy I am these days, but you never know. (In other words, no copying, you! :closedeyes: :p )

I'm also one of those mappers that your parents will probably tell you to avoid. Reason is that, against everything anybody worth their salt will ever tell you, I don't draw out any plans, instead choosing to work off of an idea in my head and let me map evolve naturally, and never make Alpha versions, instead making near-finished versions right off the start. And then I wonder why I never finish them ...

Besides mapping, when I'm not working, I play the piano, write music, play games, (try to) get to the gym and complain about things (even when I am working).

So, uh, that's about it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get some sleep. I need to be up in about 7 houre. Ugh.

Auf wiedersehen!