gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Your right it is interesting :) Thanks.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Dr O'Connor said 'Karen what are you doing? Your hand's undressing you'.

lol.

But seriously. This would scare the shit out of me if i ever experienced it.

Last edited:

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
My psychology teacher is going to have a field day with this.

We recently studied Roger Sperry's experiments involving the Corpus Callosum and whether it was severed or not, so this is great extra stuff to talk about in lessons

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Heh made me think of Idle Hands

... My age is starting to show =(

Yacan1

D I G I T A L I N F L U E N C E R
aa
Nov 7, 2010
I heard about that book, my mom got it for my cousin for christmas. It looks interesting, I'll have to sit down and read it sometime.

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
This immediately reminded me of Dr. Strangelove...

Seriously, that's some bizarre/creepy stuff. Sounds almost like a good Twilight Zone plot.

Mar 23, 2010
I think there was a patient in House that had something similar.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
I especially found the portion where a man with this same condition was given a logic test, and was able to complete it perfectly with one hand, and then when he tried to do the same test with the other hand, he was clueless, and his hands ended up fighting each other. Really crazy stuff happens when you go slicing into the brain.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I was expecting a clip from District 9. Oh well, still interesting.

Feb 18, 2009
I've heard of this before. Really damn freaky.

When I heard of it, it was about a rather sadistic experiment where a large number of people (I think and hope they were volentiers) had their corpus callosum cut and were left in a small room so the effects could be monitored. There's footage I believe, and it can be quite spooky the stuff they do completely subconsiously. One that seems to stick in my memory is one woman who was lieing down, but one half of her body was moving as if it was walking.

Would not wish something as spooky as that unpon my enemies.