After cleaning up map (resolving leaks and other issues), lights do not work.

blacqwolf

L1: Registered
Apr 19, 2012
Hello all,

I've started this map back in Dec. 2011, and would be done with it by now, but I have encountered one issue, which is the most frustrating and puzzling issue I've had.

All worked well, but I started cleaning up/improving things (like removing unnecessary blocks, fixing leaks, and fixing problems), and this since, my map has no longer wanted to use lighting effects properly, and some items flicker in-game.

I have uploaded the compiled .bsp, source .vmf and compile log (which only includes my latest compile, not all of them).

I apologize for any irregularly made objects that may not be considered done using the "right way" to do it, this is my first map.

Thank you.

Last edited:

blacqwolf

Apr 19, 2012
I downloaded the .vmf, but it appears that large portions of the map are missing and I got confused.

Disregard that. I removed the ground when I started optimizing the map, for replacement. The displacements were getting a bit messy, plus you could see the seams in the ground.

blacqwolf

Apr 19, 2012
Since no one has given help yet, I'm going to work off of an older version of my map that was recovered from a fairly recent backup.

Thanks anyways, though.