Afk kicker doesnt affect admins

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by JLx14, Dec 26, 2009.

1. JLx14

JLx14 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    im looking for a plugin where you dont get kicked if you are afk. If any one found something like this then please post a link to the plugin.

2. Ghettobarney

Ghettobarney L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    As far as I can recall you can use Sourcemod to give yourself immunity to pretty much everything by default. Personally though, while you may full and well be the server admin/owner, I think it's a dick move to kick others for going afk and not yourself, since it's kind of hypocritical , but if you need the reserved slot then just use... the reserved slot system (which I believe is also already built into Source mod). If you don't already have Sourcemod installed then you can find everything you need here http://www.sourcemod.net/ .

You can also find any plugins you need at their site.

3. J4CK8

J4CK8 L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    I would like to know how to delay the kicker. Whenever I run my server, for example to test a map, I may find a mistake, start making changes in hammer, come back to TF2 after 5 minutes and it's already kicked me :(

4. MrAlBobo

MrAlBobo L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
  5. WastedMeerkat

WastedMeerkat L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    I think I've seen a plugin that moves you to spectator after 5 min and kicks you after some time you've been afk as a spectator... I like that system.