Admin Abuse Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Henryᅚ

L1: Registered
Oct 24, 2015
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pigsareit/

Muted me, and then banned me. No warning or anything... (9:14 PM EST) 10/24/2015

Was playing Halloween atmospheric sound in the Halloween server.

Need someone to look into this, and possibly deal with this admin abuse... not a good first impression so far :(

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Playing music over voicechat is a no-no, this is kind of a given; besides:

21:27 - Egan: he came onto the server and just started moaning into the microphone for 5 minutes so i muted him
21:28 - Egan: he actually dodged the mute
21:28 - Egan: he rejoined the server and started doing it again

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
When I started the gameday at 5PM EDT you were already on the server moaning into the microphone, and then when we started the gameday you still did it so I muted you.

3 hours later you came back onto the server and moaned into the microphone again so I muted you then too. When you rejoined the server 3 minutes later to dodge the sourcemod mute and moan into the microphone a third time (which I let you do for three minutes or so so other people knew what was going on) I decided to temporarily ban you for 30 minutes for mic spamming.

I probably should have told you it was only a temp ban but you should also not have been mic spamming.

For more information here is the rules page (which applies to the servers): http://tf2maps.net/posts/343722/

Last edited:

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
If you get muted for mic spamming and then dodge the mute to mic spam again, I don't think you can say your ban was without warning.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
If you warned him before the mute to stop moaning, and they didn't, then no issues here. If you didn't warn them, and just straight up muted, that's a dash of a problem, but not one I feel is really worth anything to worry/argue about.

Regardless of if you were told to stop before the mute, you still persisted after being muted. Muting I a good sign that you should stop what you were doing, and not do it again.

Case and thread closed. PM the admins if you wish to appeal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.