TC Achievement Playtime (Beta 1)

GaKoDuck

L1: Registered
Sep 18, 2011
Yep, that's my first map.
This map is a TC-based map.
The map feature:
-3 Capture Point : A rocket jump one, one in a dark area and the other is on the two spawn.
-Two spawn for each team, with a locker.
-For fun, each team can enter in the other one by using the hole in the ceiling of the spawn.

The map already have other version, but these are anterior to it, so this is the Beta 1.

The map have bugs, I know.
I would like that people tell me what they think about the map and tell me about glitchs :)

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
A) Gameplay in the dark does not work in TF2 because of team recognition issues.
B) If this is a legitimate TC map then why have you laballed it as the non-gameplay specific "achievement" type.
C) It is unfair to place controls points in positions that non-jump perk classes cannot reach. It creates difficulties that go past a line of reasonable challange and into the realm of imbalances.
C.2) Massive sightlines in your map make it sniper friendly and this will be especially problematic on your rocket-jump only CP where players already sacrifice health in order to reach it, only to be picked off by snipers from a safe distance on the opposite side.