ABS Resource Pack Suddenly not working (Solved)

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

Cincomma

bonk sploosh
aa
Aug 2, 2017
Hello TF2maps community! Hammer has regurgitated another problem that I can't solve. The ABS Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack suddenly stopped working for me (I've been using it ever since I started mapping). I still have all of the files for it in my computer, but it isn't working. Any way to fix this?

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

Cincomma

bonk sploosh
aa
Aug 2, 2017
How is it not working? What parts of it?
The Spawn point models are the HL2 models instead of the engineer, and the custom icons for the TF Logic (tf_gamerules, etc.) are replaced by white cubes, the maps are still there, and the custom texture icons in the texture browser are still there. I'll try what Spud said and reinstall, hopefully that works.

(Edit: Also, I think one of my maps got corrupted when the pack stopped working. That might just be a coincidence though.)

Cincomma

bonk sploosh
aa
Aug 2, 2017
Alright, I reinstalled it and it's good to go. But that map I said was corrupted is still in that state, but I think that might just be due to the sheer size of the map, not anything else (the map was freaking huge). Alright, thanks for the help guys!