A warm hello

Arma

L1: Registered
Mar 11, 2008
Hi Folks,

I'm Arma from colts playground, just dropping by to say hi and checking out what goes on over this neck of the woods.

Of course you all welcome over at the playground too so hope you all stop by sometime and I hope I'll see you all on the custom map server soon! :D

Cheers,
Arma.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Arma!, welcome =)

Thanks for stopping by, did the same to your site as well.

Are you in to mapping? or are you more of a play tester?

Arma

L1: Registered
Mar 11, 2008
Arma!, welcome =)

Thanks for stopping by, did the same to your site as well.

Are you in to mapping? or are you more of a play tester?

Howdy, Yes I saw :D :D

I like the idea of mapping though I never have the time to put into one :( , I'd like to think I am a good playtester though and like to give straightforward and honest critique with issues and praise where its due and lets face it, it took me about a week to create a box in hammer so what you boys do in my opinion is nothing short of a miracle !

MY role over at colts playground is best described as 'technology admin', I kinda look after the game servers and some of the more complex forum issues and pages, along with Colt, Bj0rn and Seric :)

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
and lets face it, it took me about a week to create a box in hammer so what you boys do in my opinion is nothing short of a miracle !

what?! Baaah, anyone will tell you the hard part is over :p Once you create that first box, the rest is like cake!