A strange dual screen problem...

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by 3Dnj, Dec 27, 2010.

1. 3Dnj

aa 3Dnj Ducks

Positive Ratings:
    Ok guys. At home I have a dual screen where I'm used to put the texture browser on the right screen.

I'm here at my mother house for hollydays with one display device, I'm openning hammer and... wtf ! The texture browser is outside the screen :confused:

Of course, I can't move it, quit it (need to open the task manager and kill hammer) and I don't know how to reset it :(

Is anyone have an idea ? :p

2. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
    When I've had similar issues the only fix has been (for me) to put it back on two screens and drag it back over. But there is probably some way to reset window positions.

Actually... try tabbing to it (if possible?), hitting alt+space, and then M. Then click on screen. It should (might?) move over, according to Google.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. 3Dnj

aa 3Dnj Ducks

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks, I hit some alt, tab and other stuff. I don't know how I made it but now I have my texture browser :D

4. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    You should watch out for the model browser, I use the same setup, dual montier, browser on one screen, but if they model browser is on the other screen, you need a second screen and drag it back.

5. Mr. Happy

Mr. Happy L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
  6. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    The good ol' alt tab trick!