a packing problem

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
hey guys!
well a lot of times when i compile witht the vide it doesnt work completely and still everyone gets errors and missing textures.
i would be thankfull if you told if what to do so i can fix it.

(i open vide select the map , scan , select tf, scan , auto , apply , save, exit

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
If you store your custom content literary anywhere else other than tf/materials or tf/models or whatever else in tf/ VIDE will crap the bed.

Use CompilePal. It just works.

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
if i go to download it it says it has virus.
could you give me a link just in case i download it from a wrong site or something?
i would be greatful

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
a couple of people have reported false positives from their antivirus on compilepal. It is a relatively unknown program so I suppose they flag it as a "better safe than sorry" kind of measure but we don't really know why it's happening. The preferred download is directly from github https://github.com/ruarai/CompilePal/releases/download/v023/Compile.Pal.023.zip
The source code is available so people can have a look but there's nothing really fishy in there. if you don't trust the exe, you always have the option to compile your own from the source but that's not super straight forward.