3 Questions

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

Catman

L1: Registered
Jun 20, 2010
1. Can u change default med pack to another ? (model like on harvest event)
2. How do i load models in my map like not only me can see it, but and others players who plays this map. (The same with textures)
3. Can i change respawn time for a medpack?

Last edited:

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
For #'s 1 and 3, I don't know myself. For #2, use a program such as PakRat (use Google to find it) to pack your custom textures and models into the .bsp file for your map before distributing it. If you get it and aren't sure how to use it, I'd imagine there are tutorials around here that should be able to help you.

CapellanCitizen

L2: Junior Member
Mar 31, 2010
1. to change that, you need to change a keyvalue in the healthkit or ammopack. If there is no "replace model" keyvalue or anything like it, get A Boojum Snark's mapping pack

2. As PL-7764 said use pakrat or BSPzip, which is made by Terr on these forums.

3. No.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
#1. Double-click the item, click "Model," and browse for a different model like you would for a prop. (You need to have the alternate model files already unpacked to the /models/ and /materials/models/ folders, of course.) It won't show up any differently in Hammer, but it will work when you compile and run the map.

Catman

L1: Registered
Jun 20, 2010
em can i make for example a medpack but it would give crits for 5 secands instead of heal?

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Not without a good amount of hacking.