2fort_pievcake(baked)

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Mzullos5, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Mzullos5

Mzullos5 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    This is my first map based off the design of 2fort. It is for the group I'm in, Fight Club. http://tfcclan.com/news.php
    The original name was pievcake. It will most likely be called baked.

The map will only be available on Fight Club's server: 69.12.98.85:27015

-It's a giant pie (blu) and a giant cake (red) connected by a bridge made out of marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers.

-It has a pool of Bonk Soda, and the basements are flooded with Bonk as well.

-Inside the bases, the shapes and rooms is very similar to 2fort.

-There are numerous secret paths and traps (Traps are disabled by default and can be activated using a secret.)

-The tops of the bases can be accessed by all classes through various methods.

-The red base is lit with matches, the blu with batteries(I'm going to change them to look more battery like).

Here is a link to a video from a short time before the basements were done. http://www.wegame.com/watch/pievcake-beta/

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  2. Leminnes

aa Leminnes

Positive Ratings:
    What.... what is this? :O My mind can't take it. o-o

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Mzullos5

Positive Ratings:
    The map isn't a 100% done, when it is I will post the download. Until then the server will be the only place I'll put it. BTW it's not on the server yet and it won't until I can get in touch with the admin.

5. gamemaster1996

gamemaster1996 L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    The candle in screenshot #2 looks a bit too blocky and unrealistic, it'd probably be better as a model with maybe some wax dripping down the sides.

Can you please explain to me what the huge blu splodges are under the bridge?

Also it looks a tad too bright in places maybe burn some of the textures in photohsop?

Other than that i think this may be an enjoyable map :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Sel

Sel Banned

Positive Ratings:
    the colours!

7. MadMax

MadMax L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    not to sound harsh or anything but just seems like another edited 2Fort, can tell the lintel base has been ripped from Valves version. i just think we have enough 2Fort style edited maps to last us a lifetime. New Content and mind blowing new maps is what i love to see

8. Sel

Sel Banned

Positive Ratings:
    2fort as a gigantic desert dish isn't mind blowing?

9. MadMax

MadMax L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    theres only so many different edited styles of 2fort you can see before it boring.

10. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
    You just ripped a section out of 2fort and added stuff to it. Gladly you made something by your self, so this cant be counted as a total Valve rip-off. Huh? Still, you should credit
    Valve for the intel room!

11. Mzullos5

Positive Ratings:
    I did credit it, it says 2fort in the name. I used the intel room as a skybox so that people would recognize it and understand that they are very small.

The server this is going to is a 2fort variation server. It was supposed to look like 2fort. The sewers, basement, and bridge are different and the first and second floors are the same.

Besides I only put this here because fpsbanana isn't working and so that no could steal it and call it their own once it's out.

12. Leminnes

aa Leminnes

Positive Ratings:
  13. Tinker

aa Tinker

Positive Ratings:
    At least it's an original remake of 2fort.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    Definitely needs some touching up, but looks interesting so far.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. absurdistof

aa absurdistof

Positive Ratings:
    Whaaat the hell is this? What I want to know is what you took to make this what it is :O

16. Demonsul

Demonsul L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    What is this I don't even