Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

ARENA 25 Randomly Generated Arena Maps a1

maps made with a random generator

1. The_Evil_Pickle

The_Evil_Pickle L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    25 Randomly Generated Arena Maps - maps made with a random generator

Here's 25 arena maps made with my random map generator from the 72 hour jam. They should be functional and balanced, but I don't really have a good way to test them, so I'm putting them up for download instead.

If you want screenshots, go to the link above. There's quite a few pictures of the maps there.

Enjoy the chaos, I guess. If you run into any issues, please let me know. If anyone runs these on a server, let me know; I want to join in!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Necrσ

Necrσ L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
  3. Infomaniac

Infomaniac L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Maybe you should try to do CTF and 5CP

4. Mr.Lol

Mr.Lol L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    koth_g2tyfi5jg3f_a1?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Infomaniac

Infomaniac L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Maybe it could take a random word from a word choice or whatever EX. koth_bigwatersouth_a1

6. Crowbar

aa Crowbar perfektoberfest

Positive Ratings:
    There is actually a (really old, but still) program for map names generation on this site! A quick search failed but I clearly remember.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The_Evil_Pickle

The_Evil_Pickle L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Good idea!

I've got CTF mostly working, but the CTF maps generated are unbalanced and sometimes unstable. Haven't tried 5CP yet, but I've got a good idea for how to do it.

8. Coding Ethan

Coding Ethan L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Just have to check the names are not already taken, or to add a bit on the end so there will be no issues.

• Agree Agree x 1