2 goal systems at once

Bob Ross

L3: Member
Jun 16, 2009
ive recently started a simple symmetrical ctf map. nothing fancy in terms of layout. the catch with this map is supposed to be that there is a control point in a central room which both teams will fight over. when one team caps it will close doors around their intel and the opposite teams capture area and open doors covering the other teams intel and open their capture area. so basicaly you cant cap the intel if you dont own the point.

my issue is making both control point and ctf goal sytems work simultaneously. currently when the single point is capped it sets the winner and the game ends. also now that there is a control point master entity the flags can no longer be capped.

how would i make it so the point can be continuously capped back and forth without setting a winner and the intel is still the dominant goal scoring system?

EDIT: i have the point set to cap and not set a winner now but i would like to know how i can make it display the capture progress above the intel HUD. it can be capped but you cant see how close it is.

Last edited:

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Removing the master should make it so capturing the point doesn't end the game.

As for the HUD, you can't currently, but the HUD we requested from valve for our contest game mode should suit your needs once it gets implemented.