Tumby
Last Activity:
Nov 24, 2020 at 2:39 PM
Joined:
May 12, 2013
Messages:
1,027
Downloads:
25
Positive ratings received:
1,059

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Thanks 589 239
Like 172 62
Agree 213 55
Funny 62 12
Respectfully Disagree 3 2

Awarded Medals 1

Gender:
Female
Birthday:
Aug 28, 1997 (Age: 23)
Location:
Germany
Occupation:
Getting a Bachelor in Computer Science

Tumby

L13: Stunning Member, Female, 23, from Germany

aa

m Dec 30, 2019

Tumby was last seen:
Nov 24, 2020 at 2:39 PM
    1. Tumby
      Tumby
      I'm having harddrive problems. I'm lucky I can even login to anything.
      1. Tumby
        Tumby
        chkdsk is a life saver
        Jun 11, 2017
    2. Tumby
      Tumby
      The first 90% of the map accounts for the first 90% of the devtime. The remaining 10% of the map accounts for the other 90% of the devtime.
      1. SC PL, Crowbar, Diva Dan and 1 other person thanked this.
      2. Crowbar
        Crowbar
        So, the devtime is 180% of itself, resulting in a recursively infinite map devtime.
        Deep.
        Oct 17, 2016
      3. Diva Dan
    3. SnickerPuffs
      SnickerPuffs
      Happy 19th, Tumbolisu!
      1. Tumby thanked this.
    4. SC PL
      SC PL
      Happy birthday! | ___|
      1. Tumby thanked this.
    5. MaccyF
      MaccyF
      Happy Birthday! ' _'
      1. Tumby thanked this.
    6. BenCo
      BenCo
      Happy birthday!
      1. Tumby thanked this.
    7. zahndah
      zahndah
      Hope that you birthday well!
      1. Tumby thanked this.
    8. NotSoHoriz
      NotSoHoriz
      Happy Birthday Tumbolisu. |__|
      1. Tumby thanked this.
    9. Crowbar
      Crowbar
      return hosting lord, your people need you
      1. Tumby
        Tumby
        wat
        Aug 26, 2016
      2. Crowbar
        Crowbar
        well very very probably this terraria session was a bad idea and ended just yesterday, but to berry nobody was able to connect, muddy got bored real quick and quit, and dedicated server nearly bluescreened my pc
        Aug 26, 2016
      3. Tumby
        Tumby
        Well, you probably could have just told me something. Anyways, I can host but I won't play a lot. I'm concentrating on making a halloween reskin.
        Aug 26, 2016
    10. Crowbar
      Crowbar
      Your new avatar doesn't even have a mustache
      1. zahndah
        zahndah
        Maybe it just doesnt have a mouth, and you can only see the mustache
        Jul 21, 2016
      2. Crowbar
        Crowbar
        That mustache is not as good as his real nor his old avatar's though. BTW he no longer claims he has any :(
        Jul 21, 2016
      3. Tumby
        Tumby
        Guys, the "I have a mustache" thing came from a guy who quoted me and edited the quote to say "I have a mustache".
        Jul 31, 2016
    11. Tumby
      Tumby
      PootisitooP
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Female
    Birthday:
    Aug 28, 1997 (Age: 23)
    Location:
    Germany
    Occupation:
    Getting a Bachelor in Computer Science
    :3

    Interact

    Content:
    Discord User Id #:
    222121504027049995
    Twitter:
    tumbolisu2

    Signature

    Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
    Avatar by Lacry.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...