Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

Tumbolisu
Last Activity:
Jan 23, 2017 at 3:50 PM
Joined:
May 12, 2013
Messages:
752
Downloads:
15
Positive ratings received:
681

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Thanks 432 159
Like 78 26
Agree 118 25
Funny 30 7
Respectfully Disagree 0 1

Awarded Medals 1

Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Aug 28, 1997 (Age: 19)
Location:
Germany
Occupation:
School stuffs

Tumbolisu

 I ⌄ I , Male, 19, from Germany

aa

The first 90% of the map accounts for the first 90% of the devtime. The remaining 10% of the map accounts for the other 90% of the devtime. Oct 17, 2016

Tumbolisu was last seen:
Viewing thread Retexturing props, Jan 23, 2017 at 3:50 PM