Yōsai is a single-stage Payload map with 5 control points. Yōsai means “fortress” in Japanese which is where the map takes place. Blu is tasked to push the payload through out multiple sections of the japanese stronghold to finally reach Red’s castle to deliver the final blow.
It’s a work in progress and I’ll try to gather some playtest and general feedback to improve it with future updates. Thank you for stopping by.
Credits & Special Thanks
Big thanks to my friend mag with the design and testing of the map. It helped a lot at increasing the development process of Yōsai in general.
- Content Packs
- Japanese Content pack by Freyja and E-Arkham (Amazing pack)
- Japan Expansion Pack by E-Arkham
- Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack by A Boojum Snark (Very useful)
- Autumnal Content Pack by Berry (Great overlays)
- Boxing Sack by DioJoestar
- Coffee Vending Machine and Bonk Machine by boomsta
- Control Point Holograms by Icarus
- Revised Japanese Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Trees by E-Arkham
- Re-sign by takabuschik (reskin of the sign_wood_cap model)
- Snowcart by Tyker
- Wooden Globe by Chemical Alia
- Teien Textures by Freyja
- Snowblends by Void
- Smooth wood floors by Pocket
- Team Colored Glass by Crash
Every custom asset used in Yōsai can all be found under the Downloads’s section of TF2Maps.
A snowy japanese themed payload map with 5 control points