CURRENT VERSION - B4
About The Map
This map was originally designed and built for the 2016 tf2maps.net April Fools mapping contest, thus is a 'joke' map. For the most part it is a normal King of the Hill (aka KotH) map. It supports a maximum of 32 players in a medium sized, mirrored symmetry play space.
In this map only one class can capture the point at a time. An internal logic system will pick a class, and only members of that class will be able to capture the control point!
Once the point has been captured the maps internal logic picks another class to use. No class will be picked twice until all 9 classes have had a go, then it picks again at random.
3rd Party Content:
- Chaofanatic's "General use lava effects 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/general-use-lava-effects.431/
- Crane and cables from "Construction Theme Pack" - http://construction.tf2maps.net/
- Delivery Van models from the "TF2 Emporium Vehicle Prop Pack" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/tf2-emporium-vehicle-prop-pack.440/
- Diojoestar's "Hologram Capture Point 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/hologram-capture-point.397/
- FernFerret's "Gray Gravel Co. Spytech Props 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/gray-gravel-co-spytech-props.528/
- Fr0Z3nR's "train_flatcar_container_skybox" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/train_flatcar_container_skybox.562/
- Ravidge's "Danger: Warning sign pack 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/danger-warning-sign-pack.388/
- Ravidge's "Handrails - More of the same 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/handrails-more-of-the-same.702/
- Rexy's "Chemical Containers 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/chemical-containers.590/
- Rexy's "File Cabinets 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/file-cabinets.576/
- Rexy's "Switchboard 2015-08-30" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/switchboard.503/
- SiniStarR's "Skybox Model pack 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/skybox-model-pack.554/
- Void's "BLU imports of RED Products" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/blu-imports-of-red-products.613/
- Void's "Computer Screen Bank 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/computer-screen-bank.625/
- Void's "Nuclear Waste 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/nuclear-waste.381/
- Yrr's "Molten Steel + Glow" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/molten-steel-glow.1162
- Red Coal Texture - CREATOR UNKNOWN! I believe that the texture was available as a download on the old site but was not brought over to the new site, and as such I can't credit the creator as I don't know who they are.