* Remember when I said in the manual "delete your old vssaxtonhale folder when updating"? This time I really mean it - we've updated the resources.
* We've also added a particle file next to the `_level_sounds.txt`. Make sure to rename it to match your map file name!
* func_respawnroom should be 48hu above the ground, not 64!
* New third- and first- person animations and particles for Saxton. Credits to Velly and Maxxy.
* Merc changes and abilities:
** Melee wall climb - a custom ability for all classes and consumes no health.
** Demo Shield blocks a single blow and breaks.
** Market Garden deals 150% of your Damage Quota (calculated as Hale's max XP devided by amount of players).
** Uber-charge build-up rate is double for all mediguns.
* Fixed(?) a bug when damage table doesn't get displayed in chat.
* Fixed a bug when Hale could punch during Charge and Slam.
As instructed, please delete the old /tf/custom/vs_saxton_hale folder when updating, assuming you didn't put anything of your own into it. Or better yet, move it somewhere else instead of deleting just in case.
* Hale's health changed from 1000*n to 400 + 40*n²
* Hale's speed starts at 322hu/s and ramps up to 522 as he takes damage, reaching the max speed at 25% HP left.
* Fixed a bug when Hale can't Weightdown when Slam is on cooldown.
* Fixed a few stack trace exceptions related to Weapon IDs.
* Reduced screen shake from Hale's presense (will be replaced with a better cue thing later).
* Melee Range and Melee Bounds Multipliers were slightly reduced (Eyelander's and Disciplinary's buffs respectivelly).
* Sentry Knockback decreased by 50% (used to be full, despite having its damage reduced by 50%)
* Sydney Sleeper, Jarate and Natasha are temporarily disabled.
* Mightly Slam cooldown increased 5s -> 15s.
* Mightly Slam's AoE is now 500hu.
* Removed MvM Upgrade Station.
* Removed Ability Crates.
* Fixed the Slow effects (Natasha, Sandman) counting as Stun for Hale's Stun Breakout.
* Slam's Weightdown is now turned on and off instantaneously (by holding/releasing crouch mid-air).
* Fixed Damage Counter inaccuracies.
* Hale's Slam is non-lethal if it'd deal 30 or less damage.
* Fixed a bug when the round doesn't end if Hale disconnects.
As instructed, please delete the old `/tf/custom/vs_saxton_hale` folder when updating, assuming you didn't put anything of your own into it. Or better yet, move it somewhere else instead of deleting just in case.