An epic ultiduo map I made for the 72jam.
Here's my first attempt at making a full-fledged map with little to no mapping experience. I decided to do an ultiduo map because many people suggested it, as well, ultiduo maps are usually very small and easy to develop.
I think for one of my first attempts that I did pretty good even with a time limit. While it still does have a lot of faults, if I'm still motivated, I will be continuing to update the map after the jam.
- UEAKCRASH's mapping tutorials, which I looked back upon many times when I was confused on certain aspects of the map.
- Boojum Snark's mapping resource pack, where I took the base control point logic from.
- The Valve Developer Wiki, which I also referenced to see enviromental lighting settings and how many things work.
- Nick, Crocket, Zike1017, Kaptain, Reero, Pissy, Superchuck, Klowwd, and Generic for suggestions and or play-testing.
- And another thanks to Nick again for the thumbnail and other screenshots of the map.