- Redesigned the areas leading up to mid to shorten length
- This removes one of the 3 routes from spawn
- Changed the skybox from Borneo to Goldrush
- However, the middle building now has a lower level that leads outside
- Previously invisible walls at spawn replaced with fence
- Increased size of previously 'cramped' shacks (lower flank)
- More health and ammo leading to the point
- More lighting - still have more to do here I think
- Added displacements
- Added overlays beneath health and ammo
- Added some detailing
And we're back with A4 of Tropico! I've condensed the map by a bit and redesigned the pathways to the point. It's still very similar, but with less large open spaces. I've also been working on sightlines and some detailing because I'm a little bit overeager.
I've also cemented the theme a little more - with some construction elements being added. (See what I did there?) The idea is for it to be an unfinished hydroelectric plant in the jungle. Hence the Gorge/Hydro assets appearing. So yeah - there'll be some stuff from the construction pack as well.
It's also worth noting that I've altered the skybox, to make the map appear less washed out. Let me know what you think of this one.
- Added some textures and overlays
- Added rocks barrier to improve sightlines at the lower part
- Adjusted size of capture point slightly, and moved the prop back a bit
- Overlays now show the capture zone of the point (roughly speaking)
- Added ramp to previously 1 way route from base
- Added a small ammo pack beneath this balcony as well as the small health pack
- Swapped the tall crate and the ammo pack in the upper route
- Added a dump truck and an extra tree. How exciting!
Okay - here's the fixed version of A2, that I've dubbed A2P (Packaged)
The next version will just be called A3 though.
- Skybox no longer makes you trip balls. (Borneo Skybox Assets Packaged)
- Trees no longer have existential crisis. (Mayann Palm Trees Packaged)
- Lowered trigger area of capture point so it can't be capped atop the barriers
- Added cubemaps