In response to Cap 1 being awkwardly hard to cap, I have decided to expand the area a bit - making the cap area less cramped and hopefully more accessible for BLU.
As far as the rest goes, I am personally happy enough with the map (if the cap 1 shit goes right) that I am heavily considering starting to detail it a bit and entering beta. If my opinion will change on this, we will see.
- Made the Cap 1 building larger and expanded the ceiling a bit so it isn't as cramped
- as a result, the small hill before it was removed
- - this change might introduce a few toxic sightlines, unsure about them
- replaced the diaper skybox with a semi-proper skybox which should hopefully significantly boost performance
- added another door at cap 2 which leads to the flank, hopefully making more BLU players take it into consideration
- Ditched trying to make the doors properly work after a spawn changes and instead decided to just teleport players.