This is my first in (hopefully) a series of skybox textures you guys can use. This time I made a clear sky on a late night - and used the goldrush sky as a base. Feel free to use this sky but please credit me and/or let me know.
If you guys have any feedback or problems, please let me know.
What's inside the download file (.zip - 334kB)?
The template map seen on the screenshots is NOT included in the download file.
- One folder [sky_goldnight_01]
- Five .vtf files [sky_goldnight_01xx.vtf]
- Six .vmt files [sky_goldnight_01xx.vmt]
- One .vmf file with the recommended lighting settings and entities [sky_goldnight_01settings.vmf]
How do I use the skybox texture?
- Put the .vtf and .vmt files in steam/steamapps/yoursteamusername/team fortress 2/tf/materials/skybox (if the skybox folder doesn't exist, make one in the materials folder).
- Place the .vmf file in steam/steamapps/yoursteamusername/sourcesdk_content/tf/mapsrc and open it in hammer.
I hope you like the sky and enjoy the view!