There aren't many layout changes in A7. The changelog is big because I just put a bunch of the smallest changes. Instead, respawn times have been balanced to give both teams to either push or hold a point with at least 5 people. (Is it bad to update a map in less than 12hrs of the previous update?)
- Respawn timers should allow players to play the game, together! Just seemed better that way.
- Something something detailing and texturing.
- No significant changes.
- RED's health pack at the bridge has been updated to a medium.
- Removed BLU's max health pack in their right flank to B.
- Opened both windows on the bridge facing BLU's entrance.
- Added a medium health and ammo pack to the computer room.
- Removed RED's medium ammo pack on the ramp.
- Removed RED's small health kit in their spawn hallway.
- Added a medium health and ammo pack to RED's highground crates.
- Added a medium ammo pack next to the generator near the fence area.
- Gave RED an additional spawn exit towards B. Sorry pyros!
- Divided the studio room in half, RED controls one half and BLU controls the other.
- Created a choke which I'm going to have to rework with retrospect.
- Added a small health kit in front of BLU's 2 doors before the movie set.
- Removed the small ammo pack on the moon landing set.
- Added a crate jump to get on that little bit of high ground next to C.
- Added a shortcut through the studio room to speed up BLU to getting to last. Opens after BLU pushes the cart towards the bridge instead of opening on C capture.
- Removed the crate sentry spot and just put a massive metal beam in it's place.
- Gave RED less cover to defend with.
- Opened the entrance room to the right flank.
- Added a missing patch under the medium pack in the containment room.
- Moved the small health kit behind the beam on RED's highground to in front of the computers on the bottom.
- Removed RED's one-way spawn in the containment room.
- Added a second window to the once cramped window room, BLU's left flank.
- Added a crate jump giving RED's access to the window room.
- Gave BLU more cover going down into the underground route.