What is this prefab?
This comes with three files which tell you all about how to make a more complex (and better working) Skeleton in TF2.
(!) Please check out the readme that comes with the pack for more info.
This prefab demonstrates:
- How to put hats, glowing eyes, even a bomb head (that explodes) and shield on a skeleton.
- How to change the HP value of a skeleton (as well as display damage numbers).
- How to make a zombie apply Bleed or Mark for Death on enemies that get close.
- How to make a skeleton not spawn Baby Skeletons.
- How to make players speak voicelines when the player encounters a skeleton underneath them.
The kinds of Skeletons in this prefab are:
- Purple -- Armor Skeleton: Has 250 HP.
- Yellow -- Mark Skeleton: Has 50 HP, marks for death
- Black -- Bomb Skeleton: Has 50 HP, detonates on contact or if you shoot the bomb head.
- Pink -- Bleed Skeleton: Has 50 HP and applies Bleed
- Green -- Norm Skeleton: Has 50 HP. No powers.
- Orange -- Dancing Skeleton: Has 50 HP. Does the Kazotsky Kick.
-- Executes the navigation algorithm for your new spooky skeletons to walk around and attack the living.Code:nav_generate
-- Freezes all skeletonsCode:nb_stop 1
-- Spawns all skeletons at once. (requires sv_cheats 1)Code:ent_fire zombie_debug trigger
-- Shows the hitboxes of all visible skeletons. (requires sv_cheats 1)Code:ent_fire zombie_debug_alpha trigger