A Mann Co distribution center out in the badlands is under robot attack!
Crossing is a Guardian Dynamica MvM map meant for two players. Players must defend a roadside Mann Co distribution center from invading robots.
- 3 capture points. Robots will attempt to capture one of the A points before attacking B. The chosen point will be indicated.
- Cars on the neighboring interstate highway will not brake for pedestrians. Look both ways.
- Forward train gate spawn for robots.
- Bomb path logic for mission makers.
- Powerups that provide various buffs or bonuses:
- Portable Dispenser: A moveable lv 1 dispenser.
- Tesla Coil: Slows and shocks bots that get too close for high damage. Runs out quickly.
- Crit Bottle: A short burst of crits for you and nearby teammates.
- Money Magnets: Magnets around the facility automatically collect cash.
- Milk: Rain mad milk from the sky.
- Napalm: Sets an area on fire for a moderate amount of time.
- Car Keys: "Borrow" keys to resupply vans around the facility.
Vehicles from the Emporium Pack
- ctf hud will occasionally appear. TF2 bug, reloading the map will usually fix this.
- Pickups sometimes don't show their timers. TF2 bug.
Yes I know the map is a bit ugly. It's my first map and I made it in a week.
A two player mvm map