The Mercs find a old stone tower that has been converted into a lightning harnessing facility, and fight for control. In the middle of a thunderstorm.
The frequency of lightning strikes is:
- Lightning will randomly(but frequently) strike the lightning rods scattered around the map.
- Two main ways to enter the tower: Through the main entrance, or through a side entrance halfway up the tower. Be careful though, lightning strikes occur regularly here!
- Plays on the weakness of all TF2 players... Looking up.
- Lightning strikes the highest lightning rod five seconds after the point is captured.
- Don't fall off the east side of the tower, or you'll drown.
-Side path is most frequent
-The courtyard rods are second frequent
-The main path rod is least frequent
-The rod on the point goes off five seconds after it's captured
This is the first map I feel is okay, but I have been mapping for a little less than year.