*before going any further, yes there are still dev textures. I'm not changing them until I get a solid map*
- Actual lighting! Full brightness has been evicted and environmental lighting has taken up residency!
- Spawn has been expanded! It now has a prop second floor that can be accessed by the ramps outside or swimming up from inside.
- Not all water is deadly. (If you couldn't tell by the last change) Only the water around mid is deadly now.
- Some water has been drained out and made less toxic. You now get hurt for 50hp/s.
- Point learned to fly! The point will now go up to the second level around mid.
- Sight lines has been balanced. (Bloody Snipers)
- Health and Ammo packs added. (Go find them)
- Signage indicating that if you fall in water you will die has been added.
- Walls have been put up around the edge so you don't think you are going to fall off the world. Seriously the Earth is round not flat!
- Health that was on the platforms have been moved off on to the mid area.
- Minor details that you wont care about unless you drop frames or get stuck because of it.
- The heavies have been told to not block you from the pointless corner.
- Jump classes can jump near spawn. Better then sleeping I guess.
- We role-played and I ended up being the master of doors putting some in needed places.
- Confirmed Half Life 3.
- Made crits fair and balanced.