Again, thank you for all the feedback, sorry I wasn't able to be there, the server was full and the new bot hasn't been programmed to notify the creator when a map is being tested.
A few things I got out of the demo and feedback:
1. Too easy to defend.
This one has been a problem from the start. When one team captures the point, they almost always keep it. My inability to understand high ground probably lead to this.
2. The spawn area (and surrounding buildings).
Removing the spawn area would literally make this map 100% different from a4, not that that's a bad thing. I've wanted to remove this area for a while, but I don't know what to replace it with yet.
3. The point.
Where is it? This was heard almost immediately, and that is my fault. I have found the almost perfect prop to mark the point, but I need to resize it by de-compiling it first. For now, I'll just put some arrows on the "tree". I also heard that it was too small, which I'll think of a way to fix.
At this point, the map is completely different than what it was a few days ago, and it seems like it was flawed from the start. I've learned a massive amount from this project, and will be able to use this knowledge in future projects.
Speaking of future projects, the amount of things I've learned from this project are so large that I feel it would be better to apply this knowledge to a new project. I might update this once or twice more, and may come back to it later, but I'm itching to start something new, something better, and best of all, something that's named properly.
Thanks again for the feedback, I hope you all enjoyed playing.