This map was not designed to be played!
Since this would be my first map, I took the 72hr jam as an opportunity to learn as much as possible. While I didn't have as much time as I had hoped, I achieved the following:
1) Using custom (Frontline) assets with VIDE.
2) Creating more complex geometry with Skew, Cut, etc.
3) Basic functions of a koth map (respawn rooms, control point, etc).
4) Proper skybox clipping practices (although the former isn't in the map).
5) Many smaller things, like making a pit of death.
Huge shoutouts to everyone who helped. This was a great experience that I'd love to tackle again next year!