This Update is experimenting with the balancing of the map, as many have replied that both Second and Third arent really defendable.
- Moved the first point into the hut with the deathpit
--expanded the ground of the deathpit a bit
- Moved the second point into the double hut with the sniper sightline blockers
--Added a closed door to RED's forward spawn to block an unwanted sightline
--Also added some props to block a sightline to prevent snipers sniping the point from their spawnroom
-- The tunnel is now one way for the time RED has the third point under their control so BLU doesnt have an easy way of spawncamping.
-Moved the third point ever so slightly back
-Added a rollback area at:
- The hill at BLU's spawn
- The hill before third
Added a rollforward area at:
- The sledge at RED last
- Blocked an unwanted sightline at RED Last under the slope.
- Reduced the thickness of several roofs
- Adjusted time and respawn times for better gameflow and to prevent rolls
- Optimized the RED BREAD hut to prevent FPS loss
- Made the generator infront of BLU's spawn solid
- Scaled water texture up so it doesnt look weird anymore
- The Payload Explosion now gibs people.
- SWIFT WATER has gone bankrupt during the development of Haywire, say hello to MCJOHN WATER