After having worked on the map for roughly a month to two non-stop, I'm happy to say that I'm finally done - not entirely of course, but the Map is very close to a releasable format, and all that's left is polishing.
This update is essentially just this: Detailing. Props, doorframes, textures, details - everything to make the map look like an actual map and not a roblox prototype, there are other changes aswell, though, gameplay-related.
- Updated the entire map with props, textures, details and essentially gave it an artpass!
- Adjusted Respawn times for the third point to give BLU a slightly better edge.
- Added a barrel around the second point to access the highground on the cement catwalk.
- Adjusted the Playerclips so blast jumpers of any kind no longer get stuck.
- Expanded the Tunnel around last
- Moved the healthpack on the middle building of second
- Re-designed interior of the In-door Deathpit Shack™ and added windows, alongside of a secret window to rocket jump up to
- Fixed getting stuck around the Spawn Door of RED's forward spawn
- Figure out several lightning issues.
- Fix any kind of exploit that might pop up
- Make the skybox-area a little bit prettier since im not that happy with it.
- Actual release
I've updated the OP with Screenshots of the new map look; Any feedback is appreciated!