A5 is finally out after months of work. The final/2nd stage was added which includes about 60% new content plus many updates to the first stage.
Updates to A5 below:
- 2nd/final stage added (two stages, 5 points total.) Map is now complete for layout outside of future testing.
- Geysers have been added (can affect gameplay/players.)
- Some structures updated on the 1st stage
- More optimization to first stage
- Cart track/movements smoothed out in some places
- Red building in the first area has been changed to the advantage of red. Front door for blue eliminated, platform added with access by geyser
- Gate on 1-2 (on elevated platform) added to open after 1-1 is capped to reduce confusion and players getting stuck on a dead end hallway
Currently testing for optimization of gameplay for both stages has begun and I'm hoping future fixes and updates will roll out on a more regular cadence moving forward.
I'm excited about this version as it is finally the full release as initially intended and we will finally see some of the geysers in action throughout he map. These geysers will be optimized (possibility more) over time as we see how these affect gameplay. Additionally, Boots is at work adding two more geyser sizes and Jukebox has completed many of the main dino-bones that are currently being held as placeholders by brushes in A5 and previous versions. I expect they will be included in near future updates.
Let me know of any feedback so that I can include fixes it in future versions. Thanks.