This is my first map, and my first post on this website ever. With that being said, don't expect to see any ground-breaking stuff like full on animations and such. However, I am working to improve and will update the entire map as I continue to learn new techniques.
What I currently have to far
Current Version: a13
- An AFK killer for RED team
- A motivator, featuring the Patriarch from Killing Floor
- A slow door to slow down the REDs in order to let the BLU get in position
- 31 different spawn points for RED and 1 spawn point for BLU
- 20 traps
- Two small parkour sections
- One set of 50/50 doors
- A trap range indicator for RED and BLU to use
- Two speed platforms the BLU can use to travel the map faster
- A freerun button that disables all traps, 50/50 doors, and instant win
- 4 endings: Instant win, 50/50, Spinner, and Parkour
- All REDs respawn if Spinner or Parkour is chosen
Traps & Obstacles
- A sign on the wall comes out and smashes REDS on the wall adjacent to it, instantly killing them.
- Three cows that explode while saying their last words. (Moo)
- A BLU heavy that lethal taunts you with his finger guns.
- A small jumping segment, where failing results in death and the engineer saying "nope".
- A trap featuring Bearded Expense and his theme song.
- 50/50 doors chosen at random at the start of each round.
- A trap featuring a spooky alien that Woody points out to Buzz.
- A hallway in which you need to dodge obstacles as you are pushed towards the end.
- Some visitors from Ram Ranch.
- Michael Myers giving you the stabby stab.
- Hat Kid giving you a deadly greeting.
- Obama turning into his final form.
- Merasmus creating a group of oversized ducks.
- Shaggy and/or Scooby being spooked by a ghost.
- Hat Kid smug dancing at your death.
- Richardo Milos watching you dance till your death.
- A large container of cottage cheese crushing you, while a text to speech voice mocks your death.
- A Psycho from Borderlands 2 planting you in the ground to see if you grow taller.
- Three Fleshpounds running you over.
- Gorefield paying the unlucky RED(s) a visit.
- A Donkey Kong barrel shaking around, which is empty upon being destroyed.
- Thanos snapping with the Infinity Gauntlet, and the RED(s) have a 50% chance of surviving depending on which side of the trap they stand on.
Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated, thank you for reading!