This download includes one (1) .zip format archive containing the following:
This .vmf file contains the following:
- One (1) .vmf file
The preceding .vmf file may also contain some or all of the following items, depending on the exact product number:
- Three (3) visgroups
- Two (2) entity setups for different door setups for your CTF (Capture The Flag) game mode Team Fortress 2 maps, consisting of one (1) setup from the map ctf_underpass and one (1) setup from ctf_holcan
- Fifty-six (56) brushes arranged to form two (2) words consisting of twelve (12) unique letters
- One (1) sealed room for testing the setups
- One (1) human soul
- Four (4) item_teamflag pedestals for intelligence briefcase and/or other important team-focused objectives
- One (1) info_player_teamspawn for testing the setups
That joke took way too long. This is just a file containing the entity setups for the doors in my maps ctf_underpass (specifically version A7) and it's remake/successor ctf_holcan (version A1).
The ones from underpass open when the flag is grabbed and close when the flag returns.
The ones from holcan are a bit more complicated. Whenever the flag is grabbed (from the intel room or the ground), the doors begin to open slowly. When the flag is dropped, the doors freeze in place. When the flag is returned, the doors quickly slam shut.
All of the flags have shotclock mode enabled, and they all are set to return after 45 seconds.
If you want to test one them, make sure you disable the other's visgroup. Some entities share names between setups and things will go wrong!
You're free to use any of this in any way you wish, just give me credit and/or a link back here/to me if you do!
Feel free to ask me any questions you have!