Originally a theme started during the Artpass Contest (the one that gave us Mann Manor & Mountain Lab) in 2010. Wow. So this map is seven years old.
WORKSHOP SUBMISSION LINK
Completely revised and updated with new assets, a new look, easier routes, less crap to bump into, the works.
If you're familiar with the old layout, you will be familiar with the new as well, with some notable exceptions and changes:
* Additional connections to make team rotations easier,
* Changed the cover on last and removed half of the large obstructing structure (lot of complaints about sentry spots here)
* Mid and 2nd are both raised control points now, to address various game dynamic issues
* Additional and easier access to the top of the temple at mid
* All spawns and forward spawns now have two exits
* That annoying ditch and tunnel at second has been removed entirely
* The garden area leads more directly to and from the 2nd point
* Completely revamped artstyle! Now the place actually looks more like Ankor Wat!
* ...and a bunch of other things too numerous to mention
Get the complete asset pack here:
CREDITS (New version):
Vhalin - For valuable feedback on what had to change from the old version... admittedly that was 3 damn years ago, but hey.
OwlyOwl - "Dawn" skybox texture
Void's RED corporate sign overlays
ARCHIVED - OLD CREDITS, No longer applicable to the new version:
Boojam Snark's Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack
Acumen - Drill Models
If during a playtest you spot custom content from someone I didn't credit (and I didn't make it), please let me know!
Full Changelog Here
Cambodian Theme, started in 2010 and revised in 2017