Little bit of warning - missed out some error on 5th wave which makes it unpassable. Fix coming soon.
Update for crappy map has been released:
- Shrinked down some parts
- Reworked some lighting, made environment lighting more white, so orange textures are orange and gray textures are gray.
- Small additions, such as lifted spawn for players.
- Temporary skybox added
- Added custom sound.
- Added another spawnpoint for bots.
Pop file updates:
- As was concluded in test, mission was kind of broken when targeting relays, problem was fixed, so now bots will change their bomb path after wave finishes. Probably. Well, that was embarassing.
- Still can't decide if the mission that's called "normal" as of now belong actually to the normal difficulty or advanced. Kind of planned to make it advanced, so...
- Wave 2 still consists of 1 Giant scout and small scout supports to carry the bomb.
- Added new 5th, old 5th wave now is 6th.
- In 1st wave, Heavies now supposed to spawn with Buff soldiers, buff soldiers got extended rage time up to 900%. Also, they also spawn with bunch of Quick fix medics.
- There's still lack of curvature and lot of open space on main routes. I kind of have no idea what to add there to kind of splice it up. May I ask your suggestions?
- Can't make bomb unable to get reset through being dropped for long enough time, setting timer to 0 or -1 makes it warp back to the spawn once carrier is killed.