Good news everybody! (again!)
- There was a crash in the previous version. However, good news is I suspect it had to do with how drowning is handled--Perhaps if a trigger is triggered while there is a delay in that same trigger, it will break something. So I've sent a CancelPending to this trigger that is run so often.
- Hopefully, this will be the last stability upgrade.
Major Changes of A14
- Fixed Canteen Specialist from being Engie-exclusive (now all-class).
- Added RecomputeBlockers after CP is captured, and when doors close and open.
- Added func_brush to prevent robots from trying to go through closed doors.
- Fixed spies getting in RED respawn? Hopefully.
- Remove phys explosions on Ballista bombs.
- Tanks should now drop health packs and ammo via cash. Use "tank_dead_relay" to trigger it.
- Made floating on water surface less stuttery?
- Fixed ballista getting stuck at full health if 2+ Engineers thwack the building at once.
- Two relays condensed into one (called "oceanlevel_relay")
- Removed templates "cp1_oceanlevel_*" (tied to above note).
- Fixed bug with players drowning on respawn.
- Fixed bug where speed penalty in water wasn't working. ("move speed bonus resource level" didn't work)
- Fixed bad clipping on rock in front beach area.
- Fixed cash not giving money after wave end.
- Fixed red buffs not being applied immediately on respawn.
All Relays, ClassIcons, Tags info
Bomb: Bomb(s) spawn upon BLU capturing CP1. It instantly teleports to the next robot that spawns.
Bomb: One bomb is spawned by using relays "wave_start_relay_classic" or "wave_start_relay_ironman", which spawn a bomb without a return timer and one with a 60 second one, respectively. Can add more with a few relays mentioned below.
Ironman CP: It is possible to recapture the control point as RED. When RED caps, all bombs reset.
Place the "Quoted" part as part of entity's Action.
- wave_init_relay_oceanlevel - Packs all heights into one relay. "FireUser1" for lowest wave level, "FireUser2" for level 1 height, "FireUser3" for level 2 height, "FireUser4" for level 3 highest water level.
- wave_start_relay_classic - "Trigger" Adds one bomb with no return timer AFTER CP1 is captured.
- wave_start_relay_ironman - "Trigger" Adds one bomb with a 60 second return timer AFTER CP1 is captured.
- oceanlevel_relay - "FireUser1" and "Trigger" sets ocean to zero (lowest level). "FireUser2" sets it to 1, "FireUser3" sets it to 2. "Fireuser4" sets it to 3 (highest level).
- add_noreturn_bomb_relay - "Trigger" Adds an additional bomb with no return timer AFTER CP1 is captured.
- add_ironman_bomb_relay - "Trigger" Adds a bomb with a 60s shot-clock return timer AFTER CP1 is captured.
- cp1_relay - "FireUser1" Set CP1 to RED. "FireUser2" Set CP1 to BLU.
- cp1_ironman_relay - "Enable" When CP1 is captured by BLU, RED can recapture. Upon RED cap, all bombs explode (dealing damage to BLU) and reset.
- upgradestation_forward_midwave_relay - "FireUser1" to enable, "FireUser2" to disable. Comes with messages.
- DELETED: cp1_oceanlevel_raise_template - "ForceSpawn" Can use up to 3 times. Upon BLU cap CP1, water rises by the amount of times used.
- DELETED: cp1_oceanlevel_lower_template - "ForceSpawn" Can use up to 3 times. Upon RED cap CP1, water lowers by the amount of times used.
bot_giant - Tag for giants. Currently does nothing.
bot_gatebot - Tag for gatebots. All bots use this before CP1 capture. Prevents any intel from being carried (until CP1 is captured, at which point it is removed.
bot_chargin - Bot is constantly charging like a Demoknight.
bot_milked - Applies target with Mad Milk.
bot_jarated - Applies target with Jarate.
bot_invisible - Applies Spy's invisibility cloak on target.
bot_healing - Target is healed constantly, up to overheal 200%.
BOT Spawn Locations