So a research assignment for school turned into a remake for 2fort. The goal being that I wanted to see if adding new paths to an existing map would work and how. If these changes are received positively, I might continue this to an actual release.
For those interested in helping me with this research, I'm planning on testing this map this up coming Game day. There will be a questionnaire later because my teachers love those.
If you have any suggestions to make 2fort different, feel free to send me a message, I've enjoyed working on this map so far.
- Made an extra entrance into the intel room with height advantage (Don't know about this one)
- Changed the resupply room in the basement back to a spawn room
- Changed the stairs in the basement back to the elevator
- Changed the courtyard walkway to make it longer to move to the basement
- Added ramps in middle to get out of the water
- Changed the location of the spiral stairs to the intel from the first floor to the ground floor
- Added a new staircase to the grate room
- Changed the health and ammo in the basement from medium to small
- Made more room in the basement
- Made the corridors wider in general
- Raised the water in the sewers to get rid of that pesky Pyro fire
- Added spells, skeletons, pumpkin bombs and ghosts, so spooky
2Fort event a2
A remake of 2fort for halloween (maybe)