The idea for this map is that it is a film set, and the movie in production requires an oversized set to make the cast look tiny. As a result, everything is 10x bigger than normal.
To be honest, it could have been so much better if I hadn't wasted time in certain areas. For example I spent way too much time trying to get the curved corners of the sink right. But here is what I made in 72-ish hours.
The map is playable but only had one spawn point. It is not suitable for uploading to a server.
- Wallpaper from "Colored wallpaper walls" by @AlexCookie - https://tf2maps.net/downloads/colored-wallpaper-walls.4219/
- Metal bunker textures from the "Frontline" pack - http://frontline.tf/pack.html
- Floor tile from the "Autumnal Content Pack" by @Berry - https://tf2maps.net/threads/autumnal-content-pack-v1-05-aug-3rd-2017.33290/
- Wood textures from the "Construction theme pack" - http://construction.tf2maps.net/
- Blue wood textures from the "Japan content pack" - http://japan.tf2maps.net/
- Various textures from the "Arctic pack" - Can't find source/link!
- Vehicle models from the "TF2 Emporium Vehicle Prop Pack" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/tf2-emporium-vehicle-prop-pack.440/