1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

1. zpqrei

aa zpqrei Theme Changer Extraordinaire

Positive Ratings:
  2. nubcake

nubcake L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    All well made... except I don't like the top left one, just for the font which seems inappropriate. For some reason I lol'd at "FRAGILE: DON'T CRUSH".

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  3. umbratile

aa umbratile

Positive Ratings:
    Good stuff, but the Smokyhill/Wayward/Blue Valley posters seem a little too rough and torn.

4. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    Very awesome stuff. Although i don't like how the text overlaps the imagery on the gold and the train silhuoettes.

5. SiniStarR

SiniStarR L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    holy crap I love that railway one and ironicly it would completely fit my map, I am so using that.

Thanks to you sir

6. SiniStarR

SiniStarR L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    sign06 is in my map now :D, credit is in the changelog atm

7. Void

aa Void Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say

Positive Ratings:
    A little font can go a long ways, but not Express. Too recognizable. Next time, switch the fonts up more. Otherwise they're nice.