Jun 25, 2015
6a60262afe.png

Looks familiar for me. I remember he was in the one of PlayStation 2 games

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Looks familiar for me. I remember he was in the one of PlayStation 2 games

Yeah, Vib, or something. Aren't they a girl, though?

DrLambda

L69: Teeheehee, Member
aa
Feb 18, 2015
So, i've been planning this:
1.jpg

Then i realized it's quite hard to show what you want to do in a top-down view. Sadly, my painting skills are about as horrifiying as my idea-conveying skills. So yeah, PL map incoming.

PS: Due to chat feedback, i already moved the red forward spawn back behind B.

Aug 30, 2015
Declaration of Company based Ads are the only thing I am good enough with Illustrator to do, so Declaration of Company based Ads it is

Behr.png Grasshopper.png Gator Removal.png Schwann.png Swampy Signs.png
Edit: For the record, Molot, Futura, Alegreya, Lobster, Lobster

Last edited:

»FF« Wanderer | Engie

L1: Registered
Nov 27, 2015
Hello Guys!
I'm currently Working on a map inspired by bioshock's Rapture!
It's called PD_Underwater

The goal is to collect more ADAM than the other team, I've already made the 2 Points wich represent Gatherer's Garden's From bioshock
Also I made some ArtDeco Building concepts

(Link to Images: http://imgur.com/a/CpmWr)

Now i have a problem that i need to solve (and thats why i made this post)
I need to make an illusion about the map being underwater. I tried particles (Wich are terrible) combined with an ocean blue light_enviroment entity
And it did not work out

I also tried using fog but it would affect interiors
I tried blue colored meshes but still, terrible outcome

So Im curious about your ideas if you willing to help me out

Malachite Man

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hello Guys!
I'm currently Working on a map inspired by bioshock's Rapture!
It's called PD_Underwater

The goal is to collect more ADAM than the other team, I've already made the 2 Points wich represent Gatherer's Garden's From bioshock
Also I made some ArtDeco Building concepts

(Link to Images: http://imgur.com/a/CpmWr)

Now i have a problem that i need to solve (and thats why i made this post)
I need to make an illusion about the map being underwater. I tried particles (Wich are terrible) combined with an ocean blue light_enviroment entity
And it did not work out

I also tried using fog but it would affect interiors
I tried blue colored meshes but still, terrible outcome

So Im curious about your ideas if you willing to help me out
you should maybe ask fubarFX who made a map underwater also it is looking good

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
Second point.
20160803160232_1.jpg
20160803160255_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20160803160246_1.jpg
    20160803160246_1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 182

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
Or Egan, you know, since he actually made something based off of Rapture in TF2.
you mean Columbia?

which is in the air, not underwater

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
You can have different fog settings on your playable space vs. your 3D skybox. So if you make everything that's outside the windows (except the outsides of the map's own buildings) part of the 3D skybox, and set the fog to a bluish-green color with a close-ish fade distance, that should help sell the illusion.

There's also a texture called... effects/water_warp I think? That you can put immediately outside your windows which will give you the wibbly-wobbly effect. The drawback is that the distortion gets more intense the further away you are, and I have no idea why. It might just be a weird quirk of the refract shader.

»FF« Wanderer | Engie

Nov 27, 2015
You can have different fog settings on your playable space vs. your 3D skybox. So if you make everything that's outside the windows (except the outsides of the map's own buildings) part of the 3D skybox, and set the fog to a bluish-green color with a close-ish fade distance, that should help sell the illusion.

There's also a texture called... effects/water_warp I think? That you can put immediately outside your windows which will give you the wibbly-wobbly effect. The drawback is that the distortion gets more intense the further away you are, and I have no idea why. It might just be a weird quirk of the refract shader.

Thank you so much for helping! Im going to try these things out right now!

»FF« Wanderer | Engie

Nov 27, 2015

Thank you so much for helping! Im going to try these things out right now!

Sadly I couldn't find this water_warp texture :c