WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
2. Don't use displacements in Alpha. (especially of that magnitude and density
I don't think there's anything wrong with doing displacements in alpha. In fact I think it can make things easier further down the line.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
God those displacements look horrible to walk over. Please for the love of god toggle this: :dispwalk: and smooth everything that's yellow!!

Mar 23, 2013
Now tell me what this is:
698d5003b2.png

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

Uncloak and Dagger

L1: Registered
Sep 5, 2015
Updates!
Hammer7.PNG The entrance to the mines from the BLU side- one way.
Hammer8.PNG The location of the BLU spawn and the entrance hatch for setup, so the mines cannot be entered.
Hammer9.PNG The new secondary route to the storage building I'm making- after the first point is capped, the warehouse connects to the 2nd point.
Hammer10.PNG The new WIP cliffside.
Hammer11.PNG The primary entrance to the 1st point.
Hammer12.PNG A clearer view of the main landmass.
Hammer13.PNG The first tunnel.
Hammer14.png The second tunnel.
Hammer15.PNGThe exit.

Uncloak and Dagger

Sep 5, 2015
Minecraft blocks?

Anyways, i suggest you read some tutorials.

Thanks, I have been and still am going to. The block nature is just a temporary thing, in which I want to at least have it somewhat more better before I attempt displacements. More features to make it less sniper friendly and less unbalanced is something I'm going to include.

Last edited:

Sheltr

L3: Member
Feb 24, 2011

Septopus

Jun 4, 2014
i planned the train the be a static height advantage, but maybe i'll make it move in a future version (if i get anything done, that is). the point will get a bit more cover, but i want to see how that railing plays out, cause it might be awkward with sentries

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Reminds me of Obscure.

Inqwel

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 2, 2008
There is a imgur thread for my 2 round payload cart

http://imgur.com/a/P8WxI

Took a bunch of pictures. Right now this is only out of game because i have the other round to make, and I rather add lights and clips. I swear it will be "too big" but the carts don't roll back down any forward ramps (or the elevator).