Valve Maps (Decompiled)

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
What's up with the capitalization? viaduct = actual single word, so is sawmill. ViaDuct, SawMill and OffBlast look dumb :p

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Fine! Then with the gods of Jelly and Jam! :O I change back those name messups!

:facepalm:

Lol

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Sorry for the double post, but could a mod please update the thread name to show the correct and updated date of which the maps were decompiled please?

[O]

L3: Member
Mar 21, 2009
im looking for cp_yukon decompiled. or for the resources within in it. theres the huge pipe that we walk over right outside spawn that i want.

if anyone knows where i can get that, id appreciate it

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Yep, lol, CP_Yukon is in the op of this thread. It's under the Capture Point Category. Enjoy! :)

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
most of them no, but why take time to do it yourself and install programs you don't want when someone else can do it for you! =D aka.. ME!

Kavukamari

L1: Registered
Aug 8, 2009
GCF scape can't decompile maps, it can only extract the compiled maps from the archive so that someone like Blade can Decompile them :p

andriod

L1: Registered
Nov 20, 2009
nice, now this is what i was looking for. Great things in this to get ideas from :D

Stormcaller3801

L5: Dapper Member
Jul 5, 2009
Any chance we could get the harvest event maps decompiled as well? Those seem to have slipped through the cracks.

Mr. P. Kiwi

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 22, 2009
Thank you very much!
This is the thing I was looking for!

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Sorry about not keeping this updated, I was in the process of moving and have not even had time to install Steam(over the past 4 months including a new job) let alone TF2 yet and download all these nifty updates. I also formatted my PC as I wanted the newest windows 7 on their. I will get the OP updated as soon as possible for easier referencing. =) Again sorry for the delay.