30|cp_colliery_a11a|TheNotoriousTEK| BSP | 26683 |
20|cp_dootdootdesert_a1_fix|ExtraCheesyPie| BSP | 26849 |
20|koth_coruba_a2|Lovres| BSP | 26659 |no crits
30|cp_sandvichstorage_a5|Dovahbilly| BSP | 25657 |
20|ctf_penthouse_a1|RodionJenga| BSP | 26855 |fb

Map Pack: Download

Event Rules and Information (link)

Egan-Gameday Rules:
  1. I'll keep playing maps past the end of the gameday as long as I feel like playing TF2 (usually at least 3 more maps from the end). If there is another VIP / Admin on then they can take my place as host, if they are available to do so.
  2. I'll only play 5cap maps for a maximum of 20 minutes because, partly having no experience in competitive, I don't enjoy them and they bore me out for the rest of the gameday.
  3. At the end of each map I'll explain a 2 minute bonus round for feedback: people with feedback can join spec and use the !gf & !fb commands, and people without feedback can just play for a small while before the map changes.

Last edited:

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
koth_coruba_a2

Notes: I wont be participating due to my location, also can you disable crits? as I need to check with balancing issues
I really doubt that crits would affect the balance that much, they're pretty rare. Valve servers will have crits on anyways, so it's probably just the same to test with crits.

Also, TF2maps gameday replays get uploaded so you can watch it, in case you didn't already know. Which I think you do, but maybe not.

Lovres

Level -1: Prenatal Member
Jan 25, 2015
Also, TF2maps gameday replays get uploaded so you can watch it, in case you didn't already know. Which I think you do, but maybe not
Its just polite to state that I won't be making it, also under the rules you can only submit one map per gameday, so you will likely need to choose one of your maps :)

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
Its just polite to state that I won't be making it, also under the rules you can only submit one map per gameday, so you will likely need to choose one of your maps :)

Fair enough.

But we usually get through all the maps anyways, so I think it'll get through. I tried to have it tested 2 weeks ago but it was broken and I had to go somewhere the next week

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Post Mortem for Saturday, January 9th 2016
Map Name | Feedback Link | EganFB
cp_colliery_a11a| Feedback |
cp_dootdootdesert_a1_fix| Feedback |
koth_coruba_a2| Feedback |
cp_sandvichstorage_a5| Feedback |
ctf_penthouse_a1| Feedback |
koth_2base_a1| Feedback | Egan FB
pl_dambusters_a4| Feedback | Egan FB
cp_corestation_a2| Feedback |
Feedback pages have links to associated demos. Demos may take a couple hours to render fully.

I will add cp_corestation_a2 to the impromptu list in the chatroom because we only played it with a low number of players.

Last edited: