Model Tractor 2015-08-30

FlavorRage

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 12, 2008
Acumen, that's KILLER. You should totally do:

A) A Crop Duster/Stunt Bi-Plane
B) A Semi Truck Cab/Flatbed
C) A Speedboat

...in exactly the same style. Vehicles may be your niche, man! I mean... Holy Hell, that's beautiful :drool:

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
How should he? Its only for weapons and hats.

(Maybe they will change that at some point, who knows)

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
just read about the contribute thing couple of minutes ago. then i saw the concept image of the truck and was confused. then i saw the legal - blablabla - then i thought, it's just a tractor in the end ^^

maybe i shall just submit/write email with a funny liner. if anyone has one to share, feel free to do so :D

Last edited:

ethankarnopp

L1: Registered
Dec 11, 2009
I think I'm going off into a bit of a tangent but this kinda bums me out that they are doing this, which may be controversial to say on a mod site. I understand that it's a great opportunity for community content to be spread, but at the same time it's a weird sort of undercutting that I hope doesn't affect the art team at Valve. Just my two cents.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
I think I'm going off into a bit of a tangent but this kinda bums me out that they are doing this, which may be controversial to say on a mod site. I understand that it's a great opportunity for community content to be spread, but at the same time it's a weird sort of undercutting that I hope doesn't affect the art team at Valve. Just my two cents.

I agree with you on this. And at the same time I trust that only the best community content will make the cut. We'll have to see.

FlavorRage

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 12, 2008
I agree with you on this. And at the same time I trust that only the best community content will make the cut. We'll have to see.

Judging by the fact that "My First Garry's Mod Pose" won third place in the propaganda contest, I'm a bit worried too.

jakemaheu

L1: Registered
Aug 13, 2009
If you were watching Youme's Livestream today, you'll see he put a couple in the map he was working on.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Yep I claim first usage! :p

Really is a beautiful thing.

iron_007.jpg

There's one just around the left corner too.